In accordance with §§ 24, 25 of the Media Act and § 5 of the E-Commerce Law
- Rector Univ.-Prof. Mag. Dr. Meinhard Lukas
- Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs Univ.-Prof. Mag. Dr. Stefan Koch
- Vice-Rector for Finance Mag. Christiane Tusek
- Vice-Rector for Research, Gender and Diversity Univ.-Prof. Dr. Alberta Bonanni
- Vice-Rector for Innovation and Researchers Dipl. Ing. Christopher Lindinger, MAS
- Vice-Rector for Medicine Mag. Dr. Elgin Drda
Corporate body under public law (§ 4 of the 2002 Austrian Universities Act)
In accordance with § 9 of the 2002 Austrian Universities Act, the JKU is subject to federal legal supervision of the Austrian Federal Ministries responsible for universities.
The JKU’s objectives in accordance with § 25 of the Media Act corresponds to the JKU’s objectives in accordance with § 3 of the 2002 Austrian University Act:
- Develop science and academics (research and teaching);
- Education through science and academics;
- Scientific and academic professional development, qualifications for professional activities requiring the use of academic knowledge and methods, and education in support of developing a high level of scientific and academic expertise;
- Educating and supporting junior researchers;
- Continual education and professional development, particularly for university graduates and educators;
- Coordinating scientific and academic research and teaching at the university;
- Supporting national and international collaboration in the field of scientific and academic research and teaching;
- Supporting the use and implementation of academic and scientific research findings to real-world practices;
- Equality between women and men and supporting the advancement of women;
- Maintaining contact to the university’s alumni;
- Informing the public about fulfilling the task, duties, and responsibilities of universities.
Purpose of the
The JKU homepage aims to inform the public about the JKU’s interests and objectives in the areas of research and teaching, as well as provide notification by the JKU in regards to organization and administration.
Tax ID Number: ATU57515567
DPR Number: 0093696
Signature – Brand Image in accordance with § 19 Sec. 3 E-GovG:
Administrative Signature – Brand Image valid beg. 14.12.2010 (old release)
Administrative Signature – Brand Immage valid beg. 15.12.2015 (current version)
Johannes Kepler University Linz
Institut für Wirtschaftsinformatik – Communications Engineering
represented by the head of the institute o.Univ.-Prof. DI Dr. Christian Stary
Altenberger Straße 69
4040 Linz, Austria
+43 732 2468 4320
The compilation of information on this website was provided by the JKU with the utmost care. Nevertheless, there is no guarantee to assume the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information and data provided. Liability claims against the JKU or the authors and/or those responsible for this website for damages of any kind are excluded. The JKU also does not assume liability for content containing links that lead to external sites outside of the JKU’s area of responsibility.
In regards to content, the JKU reserves the right to change the website content at any time as well as supplement and completely or partially delete content. The JKU is not liable for any resulting consequences.
ICKM Team &
Institute of Business Informatics – Communications Engineering
Johannes Kepler University
Designation of the author / the author or agency according to agreement with this (except written waiver of the author on the designation as author / in)